Install Google Camera Camera On Redmi Note 7 Pro04 Jan 2020
The Google Camera Mod is the best thing that has happened with a budget smartphone photo in recent years. The only problem with Google Camera Mod or GCam is that it does not work with all devices. It is especially challenging to find a suitable GCam mod for Redmi devices, such as the latest versions of Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro. And although there is a way to install GCam on any Android device, this process is a bit more complicated and not for everyone. That’s why we are always on the lookout for simple GCam APKs that make installation easy. We regularly test several GCam mods from different developers, and we finally found the GCam mod that is most suitable for Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro. The best part is that since these devices are already equipped with the included Camera2 API, you do not need to root them in order to use the GCam mod.
Install Google Camera (GCam) on Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro
- Download the GCam APK and open the APK file. Your device may ask for your permission when installing a third-party application. Just click on settings and grant permission.
- Go back and click on the install button. After the installation is complete, click the “Open” button to start the application.
On Redmi Note 7, GCam works flawlessly. Both portrait and night modes work without changing the default settings. Only slow motion does not work at present, which can be fixed in the coming days.
However, there is a slight saturation issue on Redmi Note 7 Pro since the images are blurry. But don’t worry, as this problem is easy to fix.
Fix GCam Saturation Issues on Redmi Note 7 Pro
- To fix this problem, just go to the camera settings and open the GCam settings . Scroll down and open the saturation settings.
- Here you need to change the default values to 2.0 and 2.4, for the front and rear cameras. Next, close the GCam application and restart it. Now the GCam application will work without problems on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- If you want to further customize GCam, you can change the HDR + mode to “HDR + Enhanced” for sharper and more detailed images.
In addition, the GCam settings have many other options, such as HDR +, improved in portrait mode, disabling the zoom when shooting portraits, and much more that can be changed to get better photos.
Google Camera Mod has changed the rules of the game for budget smartphones, and with the built-in support for the camera2 API on new Redmi devices, it’s just awesome.
For ordinary users, the complications of rooting and modding are over.
Just install the GCam app and you’re ready to capture images, as you can do with Google Pixel devices.